If you are interested in graduate programs with CEOAS:
- Check out the research being done in the college.
- Take the GRE.
- Review the information on the Graduate Programs pages about the different graduate degrees we offer.
- Review information and apply online through the OSU Graduate School.
If you are a high school student interested in the CEOAS undergraduate programs:
- Continue taking math and science courses in high school!
- Schedule a campus visit through the admissions office. They can help you set up an appointment to talk to a CEOAS advisor.
- Review the Undergraduate Programs pages.
If you are a current OSU Student interested in a CEOAS undergraduate major, minor or certificate:
- Review the program requirements on this website and on the OSU catalog.
- Review program information on the Undergraduate Programs page.
- Visit the Undergraduate Advising page to make an appointment or come to drop in advising to discuss your plans.
- Visit the "Choosing a Major site."
If you are a student at another college or university wishing to transfer to OSU for an undergraduate program:
- Review the transfer student information on the admissions website and apply as a transfer student.
- Use the course equivalency information to determine how your courses will transfer, and compare these to the undergraduate degree requirements.
- Contact an advisor if you have questions about degree requirements or how your courses may transfer into the CEAOS majors.
If you are interested in earning a degree in Environmental Sciences through our Ecampus program
If you have already earned an undergraduate degree and would like to pursue a second undergraduate degree:
- Review the admissions criteria for post-baccalaureate students in CEOAS.
- Apply to OSU as a Post-Baccalaureate student through the main admissions website.
- Work with an advisor to determine how your prior coursework will apply to your new major.